Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gotta be Happy...


"Wish I could step away and breathe 'cause this world is trying to swallow me. 
Got my dreams, 
got my life, 
got my love,
got my friends,
got the sunshine above.
Why am I making this hard on myself 
when there are so many reasons to be happy. 
People lie.
People hide.
People cry.
People fight.
And they don't know why."

Despite the bio and chem test that I am so under-prepared for...I'm extremely happy.
And this happiness has me feeling really positive about these tests....so I'm studying like crazy! It's a nice feeling.

Today was a good day too!
Woke up at 4:45am to go to the states with the family, our student, and Marvin.
Just bought a blouse and other stuff.

Marvin and I didn't really go there for shopping...more for the time together because lately we haven't been seeing each other a lot. 
So we just went to the mall for the pretzels :) 
We spent like half an hour looking for Auntie Anne's though. 
Then we went home (slept in the car...it was a nice nap together) 
and watched Taken! yay!
Then Marvin went home and I took a shower and finished studying.

I've had a good week in general. 
Caught up with a lot of friends I haven't spoken to in a loooong time.
And saw some old faces! Liiike bbt with Collin!
Those were good times too! Naming the jub woman and jum man tree. 
(Them together=Circle of Life because of Simbalba and ELana!)
Shoooot good times good times. 

And the same day went to Marvin's house then did some grocery shopping 
and cooked dinner at home and watched Bride Wars! (Which is the soundtrack I'm listening to right now.)

AND people over on Friday. That was chill too! First time they used the court in the back so that was crazy. And Jaaache slept over. 
And then Saturday out with my loverrr, Jache. 
Went shopping all day that day (conquered RC, istoohype and PC! haha!) 

So all together....it was a really fun long weekend. 

No comments: