Thursday, April 29, 2010

Waterfall.

My words flow,
like a waterfall
out of my mind's walls
and lash through my soul.
My words flow,
like a waterfall
to the point where I can recall
every single line, word and share it with y'all.
My words grew with me,
from when I crawled, when I was small... and well, still small.
My words shared love, hate, and everything in between,
I try to keep my words clean,
& like jack's bean,
I plant my words,
and keen, hope for
something magical,
like a waterfall
all-natural
from heaven's mall,
a God-given
gift
and I thank him
for keeping me adrift
in a world where
money is of quintessence
and heart is never the essence.
What do you do with a gift that's useless?
One that'll never get acceptance
One of love, hope, and dreams.
What do you do when you're a waterfall... and they want you to be a stream?

People who have heard about my ugly morning today know what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

M.E. said...

no idea what inspired this, but you're still one of my fave poets.

:)